In partnership with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), ICAP will conduct Population-based HIV Impact Assessments (PHIAs) in specific PEPFAR- supported countries. Each PHIA will define the status of the national HIV epidemic, guide global and local allocation of funding and resources based on evidence, and integrate capacity building of country stakeholders in the design, conduct, analysis, and use of PHIAs.
Reporting to the Senior Technical Director, ICAP at Columbia, the Program Coordinator will assist with preparing manuscripts, presentations, and reports that are primarily related to the PHIA Project, HIV Prevention Trials Network research, and other HIV research projects.
· Assist with the development and editing of manuscripts, presentations, reports and other project documents
· Perform literature reviews, prepare bibliographies, and assist with data analysis for manuscripts, presentations, reports, and other project documents
· Advise supervisor on progress of all documents and provide updated timelines for completion
· Attend project meetings and seminars as needed
· Perform other duties as assigned