• Ability to creatively plan, execute and market multi-dimensional services and programs
• Demonstrated experience with survey design and analysis including evaluation and assessment methodologies and technologies
• Experience as an educator or trainer and skills in program management and/or curriculum development
• High attention to detail
• Entrepreneurial spirit and a genuine interest in adding to a burgeoning center of knowledge and information practice
• Excellent project management skills including experience coordinating and promoting initiatives, outreach and instruction
• Knowledge of and experience in utilizing biomedical, social science and health policy databases such as PubMed, Embase and CINAHL in addition to: other research and clinical information tools; MS Office; web content management tools; and web services such as Zendesk
• Demonstrated use of data analysis and/or tools such as SAS; SPSS; NVivo; R; GIS and the ability to learn additional tools as needed
• Excellent writing and communication skills with experience writing Web site content, grant proposals and/or carrying out funded initiatives
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively with diverse populations of academic clientele
• Understanding of scholarly publishing
• Demonstrated experience with and willingness to embrace new and emerging technologies, especially in teaching, research and publication in the health / life sciences
• Excellent time management, analytical, interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills
• Highly motivated and flexible team player with sound customer service skills and a “hands on” orientation
• Sense of humor
Education and professional experience:
Master’s degree in biostatistics, information, biomedical sciences, public health, education or related discipline and at least two years of relevant experience.
Experience working in health care / biomedical academic environment with students, faculty and staff and providing instruction and guidance to individuals/groups in this setting a plus.
Experience with systematic reviews, NIH grant proposals and writing journal manuscripts a plus.
Experience in health research, specializing in searching methods for evidence-based practice, meta-analyses and/or health technology assessments (HTAs) a plus.