The Baltimore City Health Department (BCHD) seeks a Grant Administrator for Population Health & Disease Prevention. The Grant Administrator manages complex and integrated budgets, grants, and salaries over a variety of fiscal years with a focus on Ryan White funding; and performs various administrative tasks for the Baltimore City Health Department's Bureau of Clinical Services and HIV/STD Prevention.
Essential Functions Include:
- Prepares and submits grant proposals and grant required submissions for the bureau and with contractual partners.
- Prepares complex final reports, recommendations, and other informational resources for the improvement of grant programs.
- Tracks funding for 175+ salaries across multiple funding sources with various fiscal years.
- Monitors procurement and contracts to ensure compliance with multi-million dollar grants and ensures grant funds are spent down appropriately.
- Coordinates and monitors the bureau and contractual partners' participation in grant programs, including coordinating necessary reporting into various software programs.
- Ensuring BCHD is compliant with grants. Coordinates program activities across a wide variety of partners.
- Ensures that payments are made and contracts are renewed as necessary.
- Acts as a liaison between the bureau and the state health department.
- Acts as a liaison between programmatic and fiscal teams.
- Writes reports on program activities for submission to superiors and others.
- Applies and interprets policies, rules, and regulations.
- Performs various administrative support tasks and special projects for the bureau; including research, analyzing data and preparing reports.
- Other duties as assigned.