At the American Cancer Society, saving lives is our mission. We achieve our mission by drawing on our humanity. Humanity made up of courage, determination, innovation, passion, empathy, and caring. These are the values that give us the advantage over cancer.
Our work is important. And so are the people doing it. The people who work at the American Cancer Society focus their diverse talents on our singular mission: to end the pain and suffering of cancer. It is a calling. And the people who answer it are fulfilled. We value our employees and nearly 2 million volunteers around the globe that have stood with us through the years, and we will not rest until the fight is won. And that day is drawing nearer.
Leads the achievement of mission and income goals through comprehensive relationship management with a portfolio of prioritized health system accounts. These accounts include, but are not limited to, NCI designated cancer centers, CoC accredited systems, VA facilities, integrated delivery networks, and large oncology practices. Provides cancer control consultation and implements evidence based strategies and ACS cancer control programs designed to have broad population impact on reducing cancer incidence and decreasing mortality rates. Ensures goal achievement through the effective engagement of health system partners and ACS volunteers.
• Manages prioritized health systems engagement on prevention, early detection, screening, and quality of life initiatives, employee health & wellness programs, and population health-related efforts to achieve cancer control priorities.
• Works within and across Regions to achieve high engagement levels for health systems, delivering against mission and income strategies by meeting/exceeding ACS customer promises and functioning as a strategic advisor.
• Delivers on established strategy for health system partners and develops an account plan to achieve ACS goals.
• Responsible for the implementation of an account team strategy for managing prioritized system relationships within assigned portfolio and serve as primary relationship manager to assigned accounts.
• Aligns health systems affinities and needs with ACS program of work to achieve individual high impact mission and income opportunities which support enterprise goals.
• Ensures evidence based strategies are used as solutions and monitors the implementation status and results.
• Coordinates with Mission Delivery staff partner to deliver high quality customer service to health systems and their patients.
• Strategically coordinates with other Health Systems staff and their accounts for the integration of work in the medical neighborhood.
• Collaborates with Community Development, Distinguished Partners, and ACS CAN staff to maximize health system engagement in ACS activities, events, and fundraising efforts within the market.
• Assures compliance with all governmental regulations and organizational policies which involve personal health information and constituent privacy, e.g., HIPAA.
• Supports the Senior Manager, Hospital Systems to ensure mission, top line, and bottom line goals are reached as well as compliance with enterprise policies.