St. Jude's Department of Global Pediatric Medicine (GPM) is seeking an enthusiastic and creative team member to fill the role of Global Infectious Diseases Coordinator. The Global ID Coordinator will be responsible for designing, coordinating, implementing, and overseeing projects to ensure the success of Infectious Disease initiatives around the world. Reporting to the Global Infectious Diseases Project Coordinator, this position will act as a liaison to others in the Department of Global Pediatric Medicine, and collaborators in regions and sites within St. Jude Global.
The Global Infectious Diseases Coordinator is responsible for:
- Coordinating and participating in education, training, mentoring, and evaluation of infection care and infection prevention projects at St. Jude Global sites.
- Supervising the implementation of clinical research and/or quality improvement protocols and project-based initiatives.
- Facilitating coordination of site visits and prepares agenda and summary reports from those visits. Monitoring progress and develops and tracks project timelines and deliverables.
- Preparing and presenting summaries, reports and analysis.
- Participating in abstracts, assembling and organizing epidemiological research data while evaluating baseline situations and outcomes of implemented initiatives.
- Conducting standardized auditing and prospective surveillance of infections and their risk factors.
- Conducting infection prevention and care assessments.
- Facilitating communication among different team members at St. Jude and St. Jude Global sites.
- Maintaining and updates relevant data and project records for all activities in the region.
- Managing and updates grant budgets; assisting in development and writing of grant applications and reports.
- Coordinating, attending, and executing meetings, workshops and events.