1. Develop first-authored and co-authored articles in transportation safety in areas such as cellphone use while driving, traffic laws, health disparities, and drug and alcohol involvement.
2. Provide direct support to NIH- and CDC- funded studies
1) NIH R01: Do cellphone laws reduce calling, texting, and crashes among young drivers?
2) NIH R21: A phone app to reduce cellphone usage among young drivers: a pilot study
3) NIH R01: Licensing laws, mobility, and traffic safety among older adults
4) CDC U01: A multi-state integrated data approach to analyzing older occupant motor vehicle crash and injury risk factors
3. Assist in data analysis.
4. Assist in grant writing and preparation.
5. Conduct and coordinate research with the collaborators at Ohio State University College of Public Health, College of Medicine, College of Engineering, and Crash Imminent Safety University Transportation Center.