1. Ph.D. or M.S. with five years of experience or an equivalent degree in the field of health data science, biostatistics, epidemiology, or a related scientific discipline.
2. Demonstrated teaching experience at the college level in data science or a related scientific discipline.
3. Demonstrated proficiency in the development and management of analysis datasets using standard database management and statistical software such as SQL, SAS, R, and/or Python.
4. Demonstrated proficiency in the development of data protocols and analysis plans.
5. Demonstrated proficiency verbal communication skills.
6. Demonstrated proficiency in interpersonal skills.
7. Demonstrated proficiency in time management and organization skills.
8. Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups/populations.
9. Demonstrated proficiency in written communication skills.
1. Demonstrated experience in course/curriculum development.
2. Demonstrated experience developing and/or supervising training in SAS, R, Python, and SQL programming.
3. Demonstrated experience with building and maintaining a computer server and managing secured data access.
4. Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development in teaching and instruction.