* Ability to work independently, as part of a team, and in a leadership role
* Ability to present in a group or classroom setting
* Excellent written and oral communications skills
* Experience successfully executing an integrated communications strategy across digital platforms
* Knowledge of and working experience with current and emerging social media platforms and trends
* Experience using email marketing and social media publishing and analytics platform(s) preferred
* Experience using a content management system (CMS) for updating web content
* Experience on a health communications team a plus
* Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite software (Photoshop, InDesign) preferred
* Familiarity with multimedia production and formats preferred
* Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Ability to work with a wide range of constituencies, and exercise tact and discretion when interacting with faculty, administrators and students
Master's degree or doctorate degree plus 5 years of professional marketing and/or health communication experience.
Applications are invited from individuals with areas of expertise in the fields of public health marketing and/or health communication. Areas of research may relate to health marketing, health communication strategies and interventions, traditional and new media, message design and framing, digital analytics, or social marketing. Practical experience in the communications/marketing field is required; Global experience and a passion for health and social justice is highly preferred.