The Contractor shall provide support for the Tasks detailed below:
1. Provide project coordination support within the SBI Unit, Office of the Chief Operating Officer, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
2. Conducts complex cross-cutting multi- layered, multi-functional tasks ensuring the flow of conference related information to and from the SBI Unit to program offices that are efficiently and effectively managed, confidentially quarantined as appropriate and provided in a timely manner.
3. Access the Conference Portal daily to retrieve and review submitted conferences for approval by Project Lead, the OCOO and if necessary, OCoS. To the maximum extent possible, accessing and preparation of such material is done utilizing office automation software.
4. Manage and maintain the approval assignments within the Conference Portal for all Centers/Institutes/Offices (CIOs) and Business Services Offices (BSOs) at the agency to coincide with annual leave and TDY. 5. Review and manage all Conference Portal training tests and facilitates access rights for all applicable CDC Personnel. Assists with the support of resolving minor Conference related systems issues/inquiries and ongoing communications with all agency staff as it relates to Conference Portal. 6. Review and manage all unapproved, outdated events that lead to the Conference Portal reconciliation process for both CDC and Non-CDC Supported events to help prevent or avoid an ADA violation or Policy infraction. 7. Prepare conference reports timely for all CDC Supported events in excess of $20,000 for submission to the HHS Office of the Inspector General. 8. Assist with the management of help desk related items for all Conference Portal related inquiries. Promptly respond to requests for reference or guidance related to conferences. Disseminates current reference information and updates in a timely manner.
9. Organize and manage communications to and from SBI regarding conference policy, procedure, correspondence and other confidential and sensitive information while in compliance with Health and Human Services and CDC guidelines.
10. Independently handles complex and routine inquiries. Effectively networks to accomplish tasks, and display a high degree of professionalism when interacting with HHS, the OCOO, and Program Managers. Exercise a high degree of tact, courtesy, cooperation and diplomacy in dealing with people within and outside of CDC. Provide information about the office, its functions, and standard operating procedures to ensure cohesiveness.
11. Work closely with the SBI staff to ensure requirements are met in a timely manner and provide assistance and clarification to complete tasks and support the mission.
12. Recommends programmatic and operational processes and procedural changes that will improve the areas of manpower utilization, workload distribution, and work methods and procedures. During complex reviews, applies a myriad of past and currently established policies, regulations, directives, and procedures, and when required expands or establishes new approaches to define and identify courses of action that will contribute to the overall effectiveness of the office.
13. Shall provide backfill in absence of support staff to the Chief Operating Officer and general administrative duties as needed in SBI.
14. Provide regular monthly reports on activities to the COR.