Position Specific to include, but not limited to:
· Plan, direct and coordinate research projects milestones
· Assist in the study design and research methodology of investigator's initiated protocols
· Assist in the pre-award and post-award process for investigator's initiated studies
· Analyze compiled research data as per study protocol requirements
· Look for grant support opportunities for investigator's initiated studies
· Assist in the preparation of research publications and presentations, including progress and final reports
· Design and create databases according to study protocol for investigator's initiated studies
· Design and create case report forms, and data collection tools according to the needs of the study protocols for investigator's initiated studies
· Maintain, clean and update research databases as per study protocols for investigator's initiated studies
· Prepare IRB submissions for investigator's initiated protocols
· Maintain regulatory documents for those investigator's initiated studies
· Assist and explain Investigators in the use of the PI's manual
· Serve as a consultant for research publications, and presentations
· Assist in the maintenance of the departmental databases
· Create an inventory of Grant opportunities available by specialty in which he/she has been involved
· Create a conference calendar by specialty in which he/she has been involved
· Assist in the creation and/or update of Departmental Directives
· Perform internal audits to assure the correct handling of research information
· Participate in trainings related to Statistics methods, and data monitoring
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Familiarity with healthcare environment, health-related research and data management. Knowledge of research methods. Proficiency with a statistical software package (SPSS, Stata or SAS preferred), MS Office products. Must possess excellent oral and written skills. Must have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Ability to work under pressure with precision and accuracy. Detail- oriented with the ability to work on multiple projects
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED: Bachelor's degree required
MINIMUM EDUCATION PREFERRED: Master's degree preferred in Science field, Biostatistics, Public Health, Epidemiology or related field.
OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED: Must have proven organizational and planning skills. Strong critical thinking, problem-solving and attentiveness to detail required. Effective professional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to function independently. Strong customer service skills. Good analytical skills. Must be a team player
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Sedentary work requiring good manual dexterity for keyboarding. Work requires repetitive motions of wrists, hands and fingers. Must have correctable vision to work with a computer monitor, excellent hearing and listening skills to receive detailed information through oral and written communication.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Office situation within the EMMC Clinical Research Center. Frequent travels to EMHS affiliate sites.
Equal Opportunity Employment We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.